This equipment is pictured on the console of the air cushion craft “Pegas” (photo 1).
The following control devices are installed:
The light (headlights, parking lights, cabin light) is switched on and off by the central light switch (position 18). There keybuttons in the central part of the console: for the auxiliary petrol pump (position 23), drainage discharge (position 24), splash beacon (position 25), windscreen heater (position 26), heater pump (position 27), heater ventilator (position 28). There are corresponding notices above the keybuttons.
Indicators of the control console (positions 3-5 and 8-10) reflect the following statuses: 3 – heater of the cooling fluid up to the temperature over 96 degrees Celsius, 4 – generator circuit defects, 5 – 'ground on' indicator (becomes off when the ignition is off), 7 – 'headlights on' indicator, 9 – 'navigation lights on' indicator, 10 – 'parking lights on' indicator.
Position 30 – control of the pilot light: toggle on/off and the turns control lever.
Position 14 – the ignition lock is responsible for switching on: engine ignition, its start by the starter, the navigation and parking lights switch function. When the ignition is off, the headlights and some windscreen wiper functions become off.
Position 15 – windscreen wiper: position 1 – both windscreen wipers, position 2 – left wiper, position 3 – pull the lever – sound signal, position 4 – push the lever – washer of the windscreen wiper.
Position 19 – fuse block:
Position 22 – Webasto heater switch. Study the passport carefully before starting using the heater.
1. fuel level indicator
2. cooling fluid temperature indicator
3. 'pump on' indicator
4. 'cooling fluid overheat (96°C)' indicator
5. generator service control lamp
7. 'ground on' control lamp
8. 'navigation lights' control lamp
9. 'headlights on' control lamp
10. oil temperature indicator
11. oil pressure indicator
13. GPS navigator
14. steering wheel
15. sound signal
16. engine motoring before start
17. 'windscreen washer off' button
18. 'windscreen wipers on' button
19. horizontal rudder control handle
20. ignition switch on/off (I and II line of the ignition scheme)
21. 'ground off' button (under the console)
22. 'shutoff regulator on' button
23. reverse thrust efflux
24. fuse block
25. central switch of light (headlights, parking lights, light in the cabin, bias lightning)
27. cigarette lighter
28. shutoff regulator position indicator
29. Webasto heater control switch
30. seats heater on
31. radio tape recorder installation site
32. pilot light off
33. engine service life meter
34. switches off (from the left to the right)
1. auxiliary petrol pump
2. cooling lines switch
3. splash beacon
4. drainage discharge
5. heater pump
6. heater ventilator
35. petrol tank switch